hye there
I have a husband who knows how to cook. He cooked for me fried rice and a couple of fish dishes. They tasted good but with all the love he shows, they tasted great! So I am thankful to have my own naked chef at home.
I have a husband who likes to diy things. He changed the location of our kitchen sink just to make some comfortable space for me to cook. he also helped to substitute the pipe so I can wash the dishes with a smile drawn on my face. I am thankful to have my own plumber at home.
I have a husband who can tolerates. He hung our own tv on the wall without having any experience of doing it and saved the labor cost for it, moreover to accept the idea of drilling his wall when his heart oppose it, just because I wish to have my own mini cinema. Just like what Bob the builder always say, Can we fix it? Yes, we can! I am thankful to have my own Bob at home.
So when he sometimes retaliates or gets cranky over things, i tend to forgive and forget because he showed much love for me, so why can't I?
.........ok bola dah start, now i can wake him up and maybe get some sleep afterwards.
bye!
Waahhh...macam2 boleh jadi eh.. Chef, plumber, bob..hahaha~
ReplyDeleteAah. Sebenarnya dia tu transformer in disguise. Tapi dia tak bagi I bagitau kat sape-sape. Hehe. (ala, dia malu sebenarnya tu)
ReplyDeleteTransformer?!! Hahahaha... Bumblebee eh? Cam comel je...hahahhaha~ *gelak guling2*
ReplyDeleteAah. Bumblebee comel, kan? Tapi hubster i tak sesuai sangat dengan comel tu. I lagi sesuai. Hahaha.
ReplyDeleteMotif? ;p